Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use with varying batten gauges between 280mm
- Compatible with most types of large format interlocking concrete
- Can be installed onto a new build roof and fitted retrospectively
in a refurbishment situation.
- Intended for use on roof structures with a pitch between 15°
- Verge units can be nailed directly into the ends of the tile battens
or into an additional timber batten strip.
- Designed to restrict the entry of birds and large insects into the
- Manufactured from a robust uPVC material.
- Complies with BS 5534 requirements for the mechanical fixing
of roofing details.
Tiles compatible with the SmartVerge system include:-
Double Roman, Edgemere, Bold Roll, Ludlow Major, Malvern, Mendip, Modern and
Wessex interlocking tiles.
50 Double Roman, Grovebury, Landmark Double Roman/Pantile, Mini Stonewold,
Regent and Renown interlocking tiles.
Calderdale, Double Pantile, Bold Roll, Double Roman, Lindum and Dual Calderdale
Argyll, Cheviot, Derwent, Double Roman, Grampian, Highland and Pennine
Some older and discontinued tiles have not been tested, please
check with the Manthorpe Technical Department if you require details of
compatability with any particular tile profile not listed above.